Sender:
From:
Kathy Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:44:09 -0700
Hi Blake,

We are not yet using 2010 (still using 2007 and none of the RM components of '07), however IT plans to upgrade around/about November 2011.  The plan (was a decision that was made before I joined Altera) is too manage all our information and records via SP.

Don't know if you recall but there was an exceptionally large interest amongst other listserv members who want to be involved/included in a group (if one is formed) surrounding the RM aspects of 2010. That whole listserv communication was as a result of an email inquiry (similar to yours) started by Jessica Fairchild out of Southern California). I believe Peter mentioned once that there was at one time a Yahoo chat group, but I never heard/saw anything more after that.

I have attached an email exchange between Jessica and I back in May (let me know if you can't see/read it all as it is part of enterprise vault and it may be that it will work better if I "forward" the actual email to you).

BTW,  thank you, thank you, thank you for the awesome Safeway reusable grocery bags. Members of the Silicon Valley chapter met at my house on Saturday and we stuffed them full of goodies for this week's ARMA Pacific Region leadership conference. We are all very grateful for your gracious offering!!!!

Kathy :-)

Kathy Becker
Records Manager

Altera Corporation