Sender:
From:
Stephanie Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:07:18 -0500
This is very interesting!

I myself watch Hoarders and one thing I notice is what the person is
keeping does not seem to be relevant. Such as pizza boxes, newspapers,
etc.  I can see a person with this disorder keeping these files not for
any relevant reason just an impulse.

Interesting defense...I assume if I take money from an employee and don't
spend but just "hoard" it in my home I will still be called a theif.

Stephanie Eaton
perceptivesoftware
Sr. Solution Manager - Compliance
(m) +1 913 643 7431 | (o) +1 913 667 3296

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy the message and notify
sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is
prohibited.