Sender:
From:
Kelly Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:49:37 -0400
I know you wanted the top 3 books, but I would add Making the Transition
from Paper to Electronic by David O. Stephens to Gary's list below.  It delves
into the electronic piece quite a bit better than a 20 year-old text book.

Good luck!

Kelly Hamilton, CRM
Records Analyst, Safeway
Phoenix, AZ

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:33:05 -0400, Link, Gary M. <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>1. ICRM Examination Handbook - ICRM
>2. Information and Records Management - Robek, Brown, Maedke
>3. A standard business admin/mgmt textbook.
>
>Here's a comprehensive list from the ICRM:
>http://www.icrm.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Bibliography-Rev-10-
Spring-2010.pdf