Sender:
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:18:00 -1000
From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Aloha Listserv Friends,

I have to echo Jesse's comments...Being on the International Board is
both an intellectual and professional stimulating experience.  It's
truly worth the time and effort!!!

Get your paperwork in, as the deadline is Monday, August 15th!!!

Mahalo and Have a GREAT weekend!

Brian

****My comments are solely my own and not reflective of ARMA
International, my employer, or any other entity.***

Brian A. Moriki
Assistant Vice-President & Manager
OSD - Records Management Department
First Hawaiian Bank