Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:40:01 -0500
From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
To Paul Scott:
Thanks so much for your summary report on the responses you received to your query and the resolution of the matter.  You just created a good record of a complicated process that involved communication among many parties and did result in a final outcome.

When I ponder the difficulties of modern recordkeeping, I think the problems with over retention are often a result of faulty recordkeeping, i.e. no official summary is every compiled and in order to find out what happened, we keep ALL 75 or so emails and the multitude of documents, etc. without making an attempt to compile (file?) and create a final report.

My thoughts as we enter another 100 plus day here in Austin!!

Mary Hilliard, CRM