Sender:
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:31:42 -0600
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Lisa,

I don't have an opinion on the ARMA certificate because I haven't gotten
around to taking it yet (though it is on my list). But at the risk of
sounding like a troll, the AIIM ERM Certificate Program is pretty good,
available online, and can be done as an entire 12-module course or just the
modules you think most appropriate.

Full disclosure: I work for AIIM and was the author for the 2009 update to
the ERM course among others.

Please feel free to contact me offline with any questions etc.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CRM
Director, Systems of Engagement
AIIM International