Sender:
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:33:41 -0500
From:
Jordan Phoenix <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone,

My name is Jordan Phoenix and I am a recent graduate from the University of
Toronto's Faculty of Information (April 2010 grad).  I joined this list upon
the recommendation of my manager in the Information Services department and
have found the discourse here both enlightening and entertaining.  I realize
that I broke with protocol by not introducing myself when I first joined but
I am correcting that oversight now.  I have enjoyed my first taste of
records management while working for Direct Energy working on records policy
and standards, and I look forward to my next position working in records (my
current availability for employment being no small part for this message.)

I have had a diverse employment background having worked in film and
television production (feel free to ask me anything about having a film crew
in your office/archive, I can give you the inside perspective) as well as
years as a graphic designer and web developer.  I also volunteer actively in
the realm of archives having been involved with hosting the past 2011 ACA
conference and the upcoming 2012 AAO conference.  If you would like to know
more about me or anything I have mentioned please feel free to contact me at

Thank you all, and Merry Christmas.

Jordan Phoenix