Sender:
From:
Sam McCollum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:26:55 -0700
Jim,

     I am speaking at ARMA chapter meetings in January 2012 (Calgary AB),
March 2012 (Washington DC and
Salt Lake UT) and May 2012 (ARMA Canada Conference). I have also submitted
2 proposals for presentations at the ARMA International Conference in
Chicago. My two keynote presentations are on the 'Changing Role of the RIM
Professional' (and how to integrate with IT) and 'Information Governance -
from Theory to Practice'.
    My first presentation should fit quite well into the second topic on
your list. If you are interested in my presentation, please contact me at
this email address. Thanks.

--
Sam McCollum, MBA, CRM, ERMm
President and CEO