Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 04:00:15 +0000
From:
Bob Zagami <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
What a great idea Fred, and sorely needed in corporate America today.  I'm amazed at the number of corporations that don't have Records Managers, never mind Archivists or Historians.  We see a few corporations that have recognized this need, or wish they had been more proactive after the loss of historically significant information or artifacts because nobody knew what to do with them.  We have such a rich history in corporations, especially American manufacturing companies where records and archival projects took a back seat to layoffs and outsourced manufacturing offshore.

I would be happy to be a guest lecturer in support of your education initiatives and may be able to provide you with some corporate contacts to add additional real-world experiences to your classroom environment and be potential candidates for the final course project.

Good luck with the course.

Bob

Bob Zagami
Director of Marketing