Sender:
From:
John James O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:02:33 -0400
A colleague is seeking speakers for a Hong Kong conference, both academics
and practitioners would be of interest.  the specific focus is on rethinking
IT security from the risk management perspective. Familiarity with mobile
security and IT consumerization are of interest.  He is thinking of Chief
Risk officers, Chief of Inforamtion Security officers, IT security ... I
wonder if the RIM community might also serve.

If you have any suggestions for me to pass along, please let me know.

Cheers,
John

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT
Skype: irm-strategies-john-obrien
Mobile Canada: +1 250 891 2997  <- this mobile is always active (please
consider time zones)
Mobile, Cyprus: +357 9678 5288   <- this mobile pending reactivation for
contacts on project GDC-W

Partner & Managing Director, IRM Strategies
Messages: Hong Kong: +852 3101 7359  Bangkok: +66 2 207 2530

Adjunct Professor, School of Library, Archives and Information Science
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada

Partner, Design Projects & Intellectual Capital Management
Garden Oaks Fine Accommodation