Sender:
From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:02:43 -0700
Lizette;

For many years there existed a group of State Archive imaging folks that
held an annual Midwest States Micrographics Conference.

Their annual reports at this Conference listed extensive COM (computer to
microfilm) projects.

Some of the States from this group that I believe are still producing
microfilm images from digital date are:
Wisconsin, Kentucky, Illinois, New Jersey and Utah.
You might also check with the National Archives in College Park, MD.

If you need contact info please let me know.

Best of luck;

John
--
John R Glover