Sender:
From:
"Beck, Lynnette" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:23:11 -0600
Hello!  I am new to the list, and this is my first post.  I am the office manager (Legal Administrator by title) for the Boulder City Attorney's Office.  As part of a temporary reorganization, I will be managing the city's office of Central Records.  I am brand new to the field of records management and my very first task is to hire a fantastic Records Manager to get us organized and move us forward!  Here are some details about the position:

The City of Boulder, Colorado is accepting applications for a Records Manager (for Central Records).

The overall job objective is to direct and manage the organization, maintenance, distribution, use and retention of city records in accordance with the requirements of applicable law, City of Boulder policies, best records management practices and highest ethical standards.  Administer the daily operations of central records with a customer-centered focus.  Facilitate accomplishment of annual work plan and employee goals to meet objectives.  Perform related duties as required.

For the complete job duties, qualifications and application instructions please see the job description at www.bouldercolorado.gov<http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>.  Choose "Jobs" from the tool bar.

Thank you!

Lynnette Beck
Legal Administrator