Sender:
From:
Brian Devir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:40:28 -0400
From NARA's GRS 21, Audiovisual Records Schedule

18.    Routine Surveillance Recordings.
Destroy when 6 months old. (N1-GRS-98-2, item 39)

This isn't specific to security surveillance, but I've used it for such
purposes when I was employed at a former agency, for cameras monitoring IT

server rooms.

Brian Devir
ORD Records Liaison Officer
Office of Science Information Management (OSIM)
Information Management Support Division
EPA Office of Research and Development (ORD)
26 West Martin Luther King Drive (W136A) | Cincinnati, OH 45268
513.569.7809