Sender:
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:36:29 -0400
From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
 Why should anybody else have rights to others' records?   It is not their
state; it is not their city; they are not a citizen or a resident; they pay
no taxes there; and they do not do business there.  They have no rights to
those entitities' public records; which should be restricted to only those
above.

I have property in Missouri and I also have a residence in Ohio.  I would
not expect to have any rights to receive public records from any other
state or commonwealth; or city or county in any other states.

I agree with federal FOIA rights as I am a citizen.  I agree with states
and commonwealths having state public records laws; open records laws; or a
state version of a FOIA.   However, they should not apply to anyone who
does not meet the critera I have defined in this thread.

I hate paper ...

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

--