Sender:
From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:29:05 -0700
Gordy,

I think you can appear with this word on your body at any place, but only until ??? middle of next year - may be Julie C. can explain better. According to ARMA's letter, individuals will not be prosecuted, but ARMA Chapters only.

Also, if somebody will ask you about GARP, ask them back what GARP do they have in their mind:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GARP

Jones wrote about "Global Association of Risk Professionals which has been in existence since 1996 ", but I'm not sure if this organization is the first one who implemented the word.

Any way, as somebody mentioned few years ago, it is better to wear orange shirt with slogan "Manage your Records before your Records will manage you" and  try to add word  GARP at the end, and post your travel schedule on the list.

-Regards,

Alex Babin