Sender:
From:
George Despres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:11:47 -0500
On behalf of the MITRE Corporation, I am looking to share experiences with
anyone who is using Oracle's WebCenter product (formerly Universal Record
Management).  We are particularly interested in entities that have integrated
or are in the process of integrating WebCenter with SharePoint, but general
RM users are welcome to reach out as well.  Please contact me directly off
list, if interested in setting up a phone discussion with our team.

Thanks,
George

George Despres
Manager, Corporate Records and Archives