Sender:
From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:39:54 -0700
Many former Kodak equipment / service companies that no longer are under
contract with Eastman will have archive writers and archive writer parts
available at discount prices. Check with your State Archives for a list of
folks.
Also try:
Dave Nuding @ [log in to unmask] or Ken Hansen @ [log in to unmask]

--