Sender:
From:
Kimberly Rice-Okafor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 10:29:43 -0700
I would have contacted the bank and given them 24 hours to pick them up
before I cross cut shred them.
I don't think anyone who finds bank information/documents in the street is
required to safeguard that information.  I know I wouldn't contact the
press.