Sender:
From:
Kelly Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:23:08 -0400
I'll add my regional favorite to the mix...

I'm from Rochester, NY (living in Phoenix, AZ now)...and our regional food is
the Garbage Plate (and assorted other plates).

Bottom layer of diced potatoes (or french fries), middle layer of meat (white
hots are best...those are a pork-based hot dog...but burgers are also
popular), top layer of hot sauce (which is more of a meat-based hot sauce),
and spicy mustard and diced onions (which I skip).  A couple of slices of thick
bread to mop up the remaining sauce and flavors after finishing.

I went on vacation a few weeks ago back to Rochester, and it was one of the
first things we had.

Kelly Hamilton
Records Analyst
Phoenix, AZ