Sender:
From:
Kelly Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:31:17 -0400
My mom used to go crazy over the candy Sky Bar.  I remember, when we
were growing up, seeing commmercials, and my mom loved them.  They're still
made...can't find them in the convenience stores like I used to, but I've seen
them around.

A Sky Bar is a chocolate bar with 4 little compartments...one holds vanilla
cream, one holds caramel, one holds fudge, and one holds peanut butter.

My sister used to collect Garbage Pail Kids cards.  I hated them, but those
used to be advertised a lot, and I guess they're still being made.

Kelly Hamilton
Phoenix, AZ