Sender:
From:
Hilary Henkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:56:33 -0700
Hi, All!
I'm new to the records management field, and will be coming to my first
ARMA conference, in San Diego this month.  Coming from Los Angeles, I'll
drive down on Saturday the 25th, in time to attend the industry
roundtables, stay all day Sunday, then drive back Monday morning.

While I did reserve a room, I'd much rather share with someone; I've found
it's more fun, as well as more/better networking.  If you're female, and
would be willing to have a roomie Saturday and Sunday nights, let me know.
We can use your room or mine (which is at the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp
Quarter, not the main Hilton).

About me:  this is a second career for me, after thirty years in film
production (props/set dressing).  I don't smoke, and get along well with
people.

I'd also be interested in sharing the drive - I'd be leaving from the
Burbank/North Hollywood area, and returning to downtown LA.

If any of this interests you, let me know.  Looking forward to the
conference!

Hilary Henkin
North Hollywood, Calif.