Sender:
From:
Hilary Henkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 05:35:56 -0700
Hi,
I didn't see your message until this morning, but I'd love to have or be a
roommate.  If you get any other replies, I wouldn't mind at all if  you
gave them my contact info, or forwarded their messages to me (if they don't
mind).  I do have a room at the other Hilton (Gaslamp), but I'll be staying
only Saturday and Sunday nights, or I could cancel my reservation, either
way.

Maybe I'll see you there!

Hilary Henkin
City of Los Angeles Records Center and Archives