Sender:
From:
Hilary Henkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:09:13 -0800
It took me a while to open your picture, but I LOVE it!  A vital record,
indeed!

I was at the Local Government roundtable at ARMA.  If it's possible, and
you don't mind, could you put me in touch with Fred from NYC?  I wanted to
learn more about the California law he mentioned, and my details are too
vague to limit the search terms.

I really enjoyed the roundtable, and meeting you, and the whole
conference.  Thanks SO much for chairing, and helping us!

Hilary Henkin
City of Los Angeles and Records Management newbie