Sender:
From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 21:04:47 -0500
Hilary, if you want excellent and pertinent information at the conference
and fantastic networking year around; just haul off and attend the
Utilities Roundtable at the next ARMA Annual Conf.  Lots of dynamic and
charismatic RIM/IG folks there.  A dose of fun too!  I will not throw the
government roundtables under the bus.  Nevertheless, I attended the
Utilities ISG and roundtables during the ten years I was Records Systems
Manager at the City of Reno from 2000 to 2010..; I found Utilities
networking and topics much more pertinent and valuable.

Listening to Willie's Roadhouse on the internet this evening; NFL
Cincinnati @ Cleveland Browns on TV.  Referee in the game is Jeff Trepel; a
dude with whom I worked when I was at Duke Energy.  He was a Manager in a
client dept.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM, IGP