Sender:
From:
Moira Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2014 11:48:11 -0500
Hello everyone
My name is Moira and I am currently half way through studying a distance
learning CPD Module on electronic records management with Dundee
University.
I work full-time at an Edinburgh based investment management company
mainly working with paper records and archives but recently becoming
involved in managing electronic records. I am looking forward to being part
of the RM community and collective wisdom!
I was wondering if anyone worked in an organisation where each
department is responsible for its own scanning of records via a MFD and
what procedures are in place, if any, regarding the quality of the
scanning,the addition of any metadata, and anything else that should be
considered.
Many thanks
Best regards
M.