Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:44:16 +0000
From:
David Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Thank you so very much Jesse!

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jesse Wilkins
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [RM] Told to create a records management/retention program

Hi David,

I would also note that if you work for AHIMA, as seems to be the case from your email address, I'd think that they would make the same case for HIM that Hillary and others noted with regards to RM - right people, best practices, etc. So you may be able to do some organizational jiu-jitsu with respect to "if it's good enough for us to recommend, shouldn't we be doing it ourselves?"

As both an aside and in full disclosure, I work for AIIM and manage our training development and delivery including courses on electronic records management, enterprise content management, information governance, and others. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can provide any additional information regarding AIIM offerings.

--
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP
Director, Research & Development