Sender:
From:
Stephen Haufek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2015 16:26:54 -0500
--- apologies for cross posting ---

Dear interested vendors,

Please find at the following link an Expression of Interest (EOI) for an
archival arrangement and description contract at the United Nations
Headquarters in New York City:

http://www.un.org/depts/ptd/pdf/eoi10631.pdf

If you wish to express your interest in this contract, please read the
instructions very carefully. Please note that there are contacts in the
United Nations Procurement Division to whom you should address any
correspondence. These contacts are listed on the EOI. I kindly ask that
you do not reply to me, either on or off list, as I am prohibited from
responding.

Best regards,

Stephen Haufek
United Nations Secretariat