Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:11:21 -0800
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 7:42 AM, PeterK <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This is intended to keep your work interactions separate from your personal
> ones. In theory, you could use the existing Facebook product to build a
> group for communicating with your colleagues. But posts from that group
> would appear in your News Feed alongside your personal posts, and
> connecting with colleagues would likely mean sharing other parts of your
> personal life — like photos — along the way.
>
> Facebook at Work separates those two worlds.
>
> One tool the service doesn’t have — at least not now — is a document
> sharing feature, à la Google Docs.
>
> http://on.recode.net/1FW21oh
> http://on.recode.net/1FW21oh+

Hopefully, there will be a reticence to participate in this 'experiment'.
I personally hope it suffers a quick and quiet death.

Thinking back to all the 'less than stellar' experiences many have had
related to using their personal communications devices in the BYOD World
when it comes to information privacy/protection, WHY woulds ANYONE want to
commingle their personal FB and "work FB" information?

--
Larry

*----Lawrence J. MedinaDanville, CARIM Professional since 1972*