Sender:
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:22:07 -0800
From:
Jay Maechtlen <[log in to unmask]>
On 1/14/2015 5:44 AM, Dean DeBolt wrote:
> I have a subscription to Office365 at home.   I initially had trouble using
> it as I inadvertently discovered that you have to uninstall any previous
> instance on the computer and any individual office programs.   My computer
> came with a program called "starter word" and Office365 just wouldn't
> install.   But once I got rid of existing Microsoft programs, the office365
> has worked fantastic.   I'm happy with it and it also updates itself.
>
> Dean

Note - this applies to some of the newest versions of Office. 365
doesn't care about Office 2003 and older, and doesn't seem to mess up
Acrobat or other PDF-generating software.
Office 365 is able to generate PDFs from office documents by itself.
Fwiw: I think OneNote is fairly strange and clumsy, but does have its uses.

--
Jay Maechtlen
626 444-5112 office

---