Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 12:48:38 -0500
From:
"Stakhov, Gene" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Fred -

I noticed the same peculiar sequence of events from the official company statement (http://bit.ly/166TdeX).

Hopefully the investigation will shed some light into what exactly happened here, but it may be that FDNY had mistakenly written off the first fire when it was not in fact fully extinguished.  Also, I wasn't aware of the sprinkler head replacement protocol - but seems like that's what actually caused the second blaze to get out of control so quickly.  Why not just leave the sprinkler system ON while waiting for the replacements??

Eugene Stakhov, CRM, CDIA+
Information Governance Solution Architect
enChoice, Inc.
Office: 480.889.5949
Cell: 917.225.8934
www.enchoice.com