Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:24:56 +0000
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Charlene:
Most Board meeting minutes are valued as permanent because they document the history of the organization - what decisions were made and why they were made, what special events took place, what incidents occurred and how they were handled, etc.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division