Sender:
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:01:20 -0800
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Ben Greene <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Sorry, but I have to disagree with both responders so far.  There are many
> instances where having technology at your fingertips does not necessitate
> the
> need to have an instantaneous process.  Remember to separate people,
> process, technology...just because tech allows you, that doesn't mean that
> people and process can match the ability to act.  This is especially true
> with
> larger companies with larger litigation portfolios.

Yeah.... ummm.... okay.

https://thesedonaconference.org/system/files/.../sedona.../Legal_holds.pdf

http://www.thefederation.org/documents/4.%20Effective%20Preservation%20of%20Electronic%20Info.pdf

I don't think either of the 'two responders' were speaking off-hand in the
opinions they provided for your question.

It ain't "legal advice", but if that's what you wanted, this is the wrong
venue to seek it... but I CAN guarantee you that both Glen and I  HAVE
stayed at Holiday Inn Express before. =*)*

--
Larry

*----Lawrence J. MedinaDanville, CARIM Professional since 1972*