Sender:
From:
Susan Beamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 14:36:25 -0800
A couple of my favorites are:

A Rainier beer commercial (and I don't even drink!) where there's a mug in
the frame, and you hear a tree being chopped down and each swing causes
the mug to kind of rattle and potato chips to 'rain' down and when the
tree starts to fall you hear 'Rainier" (instead of timber) and as the tree
falls (there are all the tree sounds in the back ground), beer pours into
the glass.  Very clever.

The second (I tried to find it on youtube, but could not), is a toothpaste
commercial.  It's a college classroom setting and the prof is telling the
class what they'll talk about the next day.  The camera looks at several
students who are very excited and leaning forward waiting and listening.
At the top of the lecture hall, the students who are heading out the door
have turned and are excited and waiting to hear what the topic will be.
And when the prof says something like cavities, the room erupts with wild
cheering and clapping and one of the guys that was standing, faints dead
away!  It is a hoot (to me)!

I also like the commercials about some sort of margarine that tastes like
butter, that were done just showing a couple's hands.  Very clever also.

Susan Beamer
Records [and Archives] Manager
Eastern Washington State
www.selinc.com