Sender:
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2015 10:49:31 -0500
From:
DEBI TADD <[log in to unmask]>
*BBVA Compass *

*Debi Tadd*

*Manager, Records and Information Management *

Tel. 512-453-4272 - Fax 512-453-0899 - Mobile 512-284-2035 –
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

*Shoal Creek* – 7951 Shoal Creek, Austin, TX  78757
TX-AU-SH-PMG

*Connect with BBVA Compass  *Find us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bbvacompass>   Follow us on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/bbvacompass>

Before you print this message please consider the environment. Antes de
imprimir este mensaje, por favor considera el medio ambiente.

BBVA Compass is a trade name of Compass Bank, a member of the BBVA Group.
Compass Bank, Member FDIC.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Stephanie Jones <[log in to unmask]