Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 18:53:05 +0000
From:
"Seibolt, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
People seem to be feeling their oats today. Is it naïve of me to think if you are not interested in a story or don't like it you can delete the post and not read it? Also, maybe if you think an article it's slanted one way or another you can figure that out quickly and not read the rest of the story? I caught up on the Clinton story, got the gist of it, and don't see anything new at this point. I haven't been reading any of the new posts on it. Why? Because I chose not to and I am good with it. I scan though the posts and then see something of interest and read it. I then delete those things that aren't of interest to me.

It seems to me people are trying to make a mountain out of molehill. Maybe at the next ARMA conference we need to request a cage match setup to deal with what seems like some bad blood out there. It probably would increase attendance at the conference by 5 fold. Middle-aged information/records managers duking it out over points of RIM contention. You can bet no one would skip those sessions!

Rob Seibolt, CRM
Supervisor Records Management
KCMO
http://www.mriglobal.org

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by facsimile, e-mail or phone and delete all copies of the message.