Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:44:55 -0500
George Santayana's quote comes to mind
*Those who cannot remember <http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Remember> the past
<http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Past> are condemned to repeat it.*

   - This famous statement has produced many paraphrases and variants:
      - Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
      - Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their
      mistakes.
      - Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it.
      - Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors are
      destined to repeat them.
      - Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_Santayana

there will be billions of bytes wasted on this matter, and nothing IMHO
will get done about it.

if you've not read the just released State Dept IG report about email you
should. from the highlights
"In 2011, employees created 61,156 record emails out of more than a billion
emails sent. Employees created 41,749 record emails in 2013."

as a percentage that is about 6 decimal points to the right
the report can be found here
http://oig.state.gov/system/files/isp-i-15-15.pdf

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP