Sender:
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:49:40 -0600
Hi Larry,

Don't disagree with any of what you  posted...but it's not apples to apples
because your excerpt indicates the IG's report was talking about *sent*,
not received. 61k out of >1B *sent* seems to me to be a rather lowish
number; if you use your figures of 3% records, they should have saved 30
million by my math.

By the same token, the higher up in the agency, the larger that percentage
should be I'd think. By way of example, Hillary's email, which by
definition can't really figure into those numbers because not @state.gov,
were c. 50% based on her and her staff's self-reported figures. Similarly,
there'd be a significant difference between the % emails that are records
of, say, Eric Holder vs. the records clerk who is a GS-something deep in
the bowels of Justice.

Oh, and several of us are doing a hangout on this very topic today. Go here
for details: http://t.co/ZHq4yZ3L7r

--
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP