Sender:
From:
Susan Beamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:21:29 -0700
Homemade schnitzel, made by my cousin's husband.  Served with (exactly
this and nothing else), dill pickles and mashed potatoes.

Commercially, it would be a double fish (large order of fish and chips)
from Dick's hamburgers in Spokane, WA.  It's an old walk up 'restaurant',
where the staff don't write down orders, but remember them.  They batter
the fish there and have one of those big French fry cutter things.  They
also make the best tarter sauce I have ever eaten in my entire life.

Susan Beamer
Records [and Archives] Manager
Eastern Washington State
www.selinc.com