Sender:
From:
Alex Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:10:50 -0400
Good Day All,

Wow David- going out with a bang! I have not noticed a political leaning on
this board but maybe I am just naive.

The Clinton email saga points to the importance of sound RIM practices in
the electronic age which is why it is getting so much coverage on this
Listserv. Records professionals are uniquely positioned and perhaps best
suited to have an opinion on this topic (even more so than lawyers). The
old adage, "there is no such thing as bad publicity" rings especially true
in this case.

My two cents.

Regards,

Alex