Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:01:12 +0000
From:
"Callen, Jeanne M" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Ginny wrote:
Depends on the content.  If folks only enter their name, possibly a company name, possibly what office they are visiting, date/time in, and date/time out, there would not be any confidential data as far as I can tell.

That's exactly what we collect.  We do have a formal visitor control procedure as part of our security program.  All visitors are required to sign in (and out) and wear the appropriate colored identification badge. Depending on the type of visitor determines if they are escorted or not.

Thank you for your thoughts,

Jeanne Callen
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
3003 Breezwood Ln
Neenah, WI 54957
jjkeller.com

This is my opinion only and does not represent the position of J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.

This electronic communication may contain confidential information. If you, the reader of this electronic communication, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this electronic communication in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the original version of this electronic communication, any of its contents (including attachments), and any copies of the foregoing from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.