Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:30:45 -0500
nope not all. what you need to understand is that Information Governance is
about setting a strategy for an organization. the groups that make up IG
such as Legal, RM, Privacy, Compliance to name a few implement that
strategy ie they are involved in the tactical side.
IG folks are not "jack of all trades"
IG folks don't perform all the functions, but they are experts in
particular areas. there are attorneys, cpas, rms etc who sit at the IG
table. They share ideas and work together to come up with an organizational
strategy that transcends the silos

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas