Sender:
From:
"Christopher P. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 21:27:23 +0000
This Spring is a busy time for conferences! I’m not a frequent poster, but as chairman of the PRISM International Conference Planning Committee, want to share the invite to our conference on Innovation in Records and Information Management.

The annual conference - going on 35 years now - will be held May 17-20 at the Hill Country Resort and Spa just outside of San Antonio, TX. This year’s conference features 30 sessions on topics covering all aspects of information and document management, including industry trends, innovations in sales and marketing for the records and information industry, risk transfer and liability coverage, cloud computing, information governance, imaging, sales and more. Our opening day keynote, Kaihan Krippendorff, is a best-selling author and a popular Fastcompany blogger. He will speak on the most innovative companies of the last decade, and how they disrupted their markets by reaching beyond product.

More importantly, the PRISM conference will provide a lot of opportunities to meet, network, and learn from creative leaders in a relaxing, informal setting. The conference will be held at the beautiful Hill Country Resort and Spa outside of San Antonio. Nestled on 300 acres of the Rogers-Wiseman family ranch, the property is a really unique blend of countryside relaxation and casual elegance. When I’m not in sessions, you’ll find me pulling up a rocking chair on Aunt Mary’s porch, or teeing off on the beautiful 27-hole golf course.

My colleagues refer to this conference as “ten years of learning in three days” and I can tell you it has had a huge positive impact on our organization - I decided to join my father in business after attending my first PRISM conference. Our early bird deadline is fast approaching next week. For more information and to register, please visit http://www.prismintl.org/component/option,com_egdevents/id,89/task,detail/view,upevents/&Itemid=506 .

Thanks!

Christopher

Christopher Powell Jones
Consulting Team Leader