Sender:
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2015 00:13:49 -0700
From:
Luciana Duranti <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], "Archives & Archivists (A&A) List" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Management & Preservation of Electronic Records <[log in to unmask]>, itrust-all-researchers <[log in to unmask]>
Please, forgive cross-postings.

-------

D I G I T A L  H E R I T A G E  2 0 1 5

The 2015 International Congress on Digital Heritage
28 September - 2 October 2015, Granada, Spain

NEWS

- only 10 days missing to the Full Papers deadline

- We have added a new submission category: "Work in Progress"

This new category is aimed to fit better the needs of the humanities community; we solicit the submission of  extended abstracts (2 pages-long), describing on-going research activities. The conference presentation will be either full/short time slot or poster, depending on the outcome of the review process. Extended abstract will be published in the conference proceedings and indexed on IEEExplore.

- Submission deadlines have been postponed:
   * Full Papers (8 pages):  April 19th
   * Short Papers (4 pages):  May 17th
   * *NEW* Work in Progress (2 pages):  May 17th

More info: www.digitalheritage2015.org

Dr. Luciana Duranti

Chair and Professor | Archival Studies

School of Library, Archival, and  Information Studies

The University of British Columbia | The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre

Phone 604 822 2587 | Fax 604 822 6006 |

[log in to unmask] | www.slais.ubc.ca <http://www.slais.ubc.ca/>  |

Director, InterPARES Project, www.interpares.org <http://www.interpares.org/>  |

Director, Centre for the International Study of Records and Archives |

www.ciscra.org <http://www.ciscra.org/>  | www.lucianaduranti.ca <http://www.lucianaduranti.ca/>

This message is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve.