Sender:
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 07:34:52 -0500
From:
Austin ARMA <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Barry Gerstenberg <[log in to unmask]>, Daniel Rivero <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Mendel <[log in to unmask]>, Esmeralda Martinez <[log in to unmask]>, J'nise Smith <[log in to unmask]>, Jan Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>, Jay Stewart <[log in to unmask]>, Jenny Haverland <[log in to unmask]>, Jessica Velie <[log in to unmask]>, Jodi Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>, Linda Puzey <[log in to unmask]>, Lisa Herrera <[log in to unmask]>, Mary Castillo <[log in to unmask]>, Nanci Nicholas <[log in to unmask]>, Russell Haddock <[log in to unmask]>, Ryan Bell <[log in to unmask]>, Shannon Flett <[log in to unmask]>, Shelia Taylor <[log in to unmask]>, Sylvia Miller <[log in to unmask]>, Tom Beirne <[log in to unmask]>
*Austin ARMA and the Shred Day Committee are preparing for our 12th
Annual Free SPRING Shred Day!!!!*

 *HELP AUSTIN ARMA IN TWO WAYS*

 *1.  SPREAD THE WORD!!!!*

*Click *HERE <http://www.austinarma.com/shred-day> *for details on our
chapter website, including the event flyer.*

*Feel free to forward this to any interested parties*

*If you are on Social Media, please feel free to post the following blurb
to your connections in the Austin Area*

*Austin ARMA is proud to present our 12th Annual Free Spring Shred Day 2015
to be held May 16th 8am - 1:30pm at our brand new location, ACC Highland
(6101 Airport Blvd).  Citizens of Austin and the surrounding communities
may bring cardboard boxes of personal records to be shred for free.
Monetary donations will be accepted with half of the proceeds going to the
Austin Chapter of ARMA and the other half going to Capital Area Food Bank.
Please visit our chapter webpage for more information on how to prepare
items, what is accepted, and other helpful information.  *
www.austinarma.com/shred-day

*2. VOLUNTEER!!!!!*

*We are still seeking volunteers! Contact William Basinger
at [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> if you are able to help
out!!!  *

*We are looking for all shifts, but are light on the afternoon shift.*

*Three shifts to choose from [ 7:30 - 11am / 10:30am - 2pm / 7:30am - 2pm ]*

*Breakfast, lunch and other refreshments supplied to volunteers*

*Indoor bathrooms.*

*Sincerely,*

*Austin ARMA Board of Directors*

ARMA Austin wishes to respect your privacy. If you wish to be removed from
future electronic communications, please reply to this email with
“unsubscribe” in the subject or body.