Sender:
From:
mwhaider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2015 13:07:59 -0400
Hi Frank,
It is important to remember that retention policies are based on the
content of recorded information - generally called a Records Retention
Schedule (or Policy).  This policy should apply to all recorded information
regardless of media or format.  So make sure, that if you are issuing
different retention policies for different media, the retention times must
be the same for each of them.  Beyond that an Email Policy should focus on
those issues that are unique to the use and management of the email system.

Mary

Mary W. Haider, MBA, CRM
Records & Information Manager and Consultant
865-983-1371