Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2015 20:28:58 +0000
From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Oh, oh, oh... I can answer this one. I used to be the RM at Colonial Pipeline  Company, and the  Technical Services department kept Hydrostatic Test records permanently. This group included Integrity, but not Compliance, which was under Legal.

Thanks.
Earl
Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM
Sent from Outlook
Note that the views expressed on this site are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.