Sender:
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:54:27 -0400
Subject:
From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
> From: Larry Medina <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
> Subject: Re: RECMGMT-L Digest - 28 Jul 2015 to 29 Jul 2015 (#2015-7)
>

> On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Lavonda Nelson <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>> STOP!

Larry helpfully provided…..  which I found enjoyable.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDPjYZxi0n8 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDPjYZxi0n8>
>
> --
> Larry
Good because I thought that Lavonda’s “STOP!” was some sort of records management equivalent of “No means No!”

I never understand why people who sign up for this “Stupid Thing” then become annoyed when they want to turn off the flow of info.

Perchance to go to the Listserv Archives and download the directions for changing their subscription options.

Or simply review the instructions Peter provides us each day.

Contact [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> for assistance
mailto:[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

So after rocking out to the Supremes…. mailto:[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
and find yourself unsubscribed.  But don’t come to us in a few months when we change our name from Information Governors to Records Gurus and you don’t know the secret handshake.  I’m just saying……..

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM