Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2015 07:25:31 -0500
I suspect that this is the section Dan is referring to

The agency *maintains* complete and accurate records of--
(1) Its last full accreditation or preaccreditation reviews of each
institution or program, including on-site evaluation team reports, the
institution's or program's responses to on-site reports, periodic review
reports, any reports of special reviews conducted by the agency between
regular reviews, and a copy of the institution's or program's most recent
self-study; and
(2) *All decisions made throughout an institution's or program's
affiliation with the agency* regarding the accreditation and
preaccreditation of any institution or program and substantive changes,
including all correspondence that is significantly related to those
decisions.

rather than being "permanent" I interpret this to be Life of Affiliation +
x.
if that is the case you would determine how long to keep the records after
an institution is no longer affiliated with your agency. However if the
institution/program is affiliated with your organization for 20, 30, 40
years you will be maintaining them for that period of time as well as the
time after they disaffiliate.

pak

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 5:08 AM, Gary Link <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hey Daniel,
>
> I opened the link and searched on "forever" and did not find it. I didn't
> find any mention of a records retention requirement. Which section number
> states the "forever" records requirement?

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas
http://twitter.com/RAINbyte