Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:39:54 -0700
Sender:
Dirt cheap if your time has 0$ value =)

USB is in its 3rd life now (USB, 2.0 and 3.0) and the latest version has a different cable/BUS connector.

Like everything else, if you PLAN FOR IT, it will be less painful.... But as your volume/s increase, the amount of time it takes grows exponentially.

And as we all know, it's formats we have to watch out for with application specific data, like M$office files.

There was an article earlier this week re:PDF and JPG and the future of those types of content and how DRM may impact how they are used in the future... And if some of those plans go forward? It MAY impact older content as well.

All of this only further complicates migration.

Larry

Sent from MY iPhoneSeís