Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 2016 16:30:42 +0000
From:
Glen Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Nicholas Edwards asked " Why am I getting so many responses to this question in my inbox when it has nothing to do with Records management?"
My response as the OP.
That’s the beauty of pondering, it gives the opportunity to higher thought functions and a chance to think about records in a different way.  Self-driving cars will be powered by AI and GIS both of which have huge implications for Record Management(AI can be used to identify records, GIS makes a great visual records repository.  To think further, will we need  a driver licenses(another huge records issue). Think of the implications for fines and the reduced overhead of ticket writing if you have car that won't speed, won't park illegally, etc.  This could relate to workforce issues due to reduced record keeping.  So although you may not think it has anything to do with records management it really does if  you ponder the question.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged and protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you.